If you are purchasing a mobile home that is located in Ridgewood Village Mobile Home Park, you must be approved in our office before your purchase. If you do not get approved before purchasing a mobile home, you may be required to move it out of Ridgewood Village. You can download the Application For Residence and bring it, along with a $10.00 application fee, to the Ridgewood office.
The mobile homes featured on the Ridgewood Village website are owned by our residents. These homes are not for rent, as Ridgewood does not allow any rental homes in the park. This listing is strictly a service that Ridgewood offers our residents; we are not agents for the owners. This list does not represent every home that is for sale in the park.
Please be advised of Ridgewood’s guidelines regarding these listings:
- Listing your home for sale does not provide the required 60 days written notice that you are not renewing lease.
- Prospective buyers must personally contact the owner at the phone number on the “For Sale By Owner” list.
- If Ridgewood has been provided with a key, owner must call the office during regular business hours and authorize a prospective buyer to use it.
- The prospective buyer must allow our office staff to make a copy of their driver’s license and provide us with a phone number.
- Ridgewood Village personnel will not accompany the prospective buyer to the mobile home.
- Mobile homes 30 years old or older, as well as any that are not cosmetically decent (if you are in doubt, ask for an inspection) cannot be sold to remain in the park.
2018 16×82 Kabco 2Bd/2Ba home with all appliances included. Home …